POLYOXIDONIUM – is a potent medicine that combines immunomodulating, detoxifying and antioxidant effects. It is able to improve the immune system and, at the same time, reduce toxins and free radicals through cytokines and antibody synthesis; increase the ability of lymphocytes to remove pathogenic microflora; stimulates the excretion of toxins and heavy metals salts. Polyoxidonium is highly effective in treating bacterial, virus and fungi infections. Read more about Polyoxidonium.
INDICATION FOR USE
- Acute and Chronic Infectious-Inflammatory Diseases: Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Adenoiditis, Hypertrophy of Pharyngeal Tonsil
- Acute and Chronic Allergic Diseases (Pollen Disease, Bronchial Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis)
- During and After Chemo- and Radiotherapy of Tumors
- Prevention of Recurrent Herpes Infection, Influenza and Acute Respiratory Infections
- Correction of Secondary Immunodeficiency, due to Aging or Exposure to Adverse Factors
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Active substance: azoximer bromide 12mg
Excipients: mannitol, povidone, beta carotene – up to 18mg
Active substance: azoximer bromide 3mg or 6mg
Excipients: mannitol, povidone, beta carotene – up to 4,5mg
For oral or sublingual administration 20-30 minutes before meals 1-3 times/day: the dose for adults is 12-24mg/day; the dose for adolescent over 12yo is 12mg/day. The dose is administered individually.
For parenteral or intranasal administration.
Intramuscular or intravenous injection for adults: the dose is 6-12mg/day in a day, or 1-2 times a week according to the patient’s condition.
Intranasal infusion: 1-3 drops in each nostril with the intervals 2-3 hours (no less 3-4 time/ ay) during 5-10 days.
NOTE: Please consult your physician prior to using this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Please, contact us if you have any questions.