PANTOGAM ACTIVE – is a nootropic, a central nervous system depressant that includes gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which acts directly on the GABA-B receptor-channel complex. It is used to treat mild neurotic, somatoform, stress-induced and depressive disorders. Pantogam Active is able to increase the resistance of the brain’s cells to hypoxia and to the negative action of toxic substances; provides moderate sedation with a mild stimulating effect; enhances mental and physical performances; increases energy level; elevates mood; reduces anxiety and irritability. It also provides neuroprotective and anticonvulsant effects. Read more about Pantogam Active
INDICATION FOR USE
- Cerebrovascular Insufficiency Caused by Atherosclerotic Changes of Brain’s Vessels
- Extrapyramidal Syndrom Caused by the Neuroleptics Drug’s Treatment
- Extrapyramidal Hyperkinesis (Myoclonic Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Psychoemotional Overloads, Reduction in the Mental and Physical Capacity for Work
- Epilepsy (as a Part of Complex Therapy)
- Increases Attention and Memory
- Neurogenic Disorders of Urination
- Schizophrenia (as a Part of Complex Therapy)
INSTRUCTION FOR USEActive substance: D,L-homopantothenic acid – 300mg.
Excipients:microcrystalline cellulose 20,97mg, magnesium stearate 1,53mg.
The general dose is 300-900mg (1-3 capsules) 15-20 minutes after meal 2-3 times per day (preferably in the morning and at day time). Maximum dose is 2400mg (8 capsules).
Treatment duration is 1-4 months, if required 6-12 months. Treatment course may be repeated after 3-6 months.
PRODUCER: Russian JSC PIK-Pharma
NOTE: Please consult your physician prior to using this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Please, contact us if you have any questions.